The Primary Goal of the Services and Relations Department
Managing and developing human resources and advancing individual capabilities as well as the capabilities of the establishment in the center; Ensuring the provision of infrastructure for information technology programs, solutions, and electronic systems; Development of projects, estimating budgets, and securing supplies, as well as providing administrative support services.
The Main Tasks of the Department:
1. Determining and planning for needs using human resources in the center.
2. Ensuring the implementation of regulations, instructions, procedures, and personnel decisions.
3. Overseeing the analysis, classification, and identification of the training needs of the staff.
4. Ensuring the effective application of staff performance for appraisal reports.
5. Ensuring the preparation of an annual budget draft for the center according to the instructions from the university and international accounting standards; Overseeing its effective implementation in coordination with all concerned parties of the center.
6. Following up on the financial situation, documenting safety procedures, managing expenditures and finances for projects which are funded by donors, and applying financial and accounting systems.
7. Overseeing the management of salaries and privileges for the staff and deducing necessary contributions.
8. Making sure to secure necessary funding to implement the center's programs and projects.
9. Managing events organized by the Center in coordination with other concerned organizational units.
10. Overseeing the procurement process under existing powers.
11. Contributing to the grammatical and linguistic revision of center studies, reports, books, and others, as well as the administrative messages and correspondence issued by the center in order to assure the standards of the linguistic structure and the rules of grammar and morphology are abided by.
12. Reviewing versions and copies of studies, reports, status messages, and correspondence to make sure it is free of typographical errors.
13. Making sure that the provisions for infrastructure, software, and e-solutions are secured and continuing to follow up on modernization and development; Ensuring that technical support is provided to center staff and that the center's website is efficiently managed.
14. Developing processes and executive work procedures in the center as well as their simplification and documentation.
15. Providing for the needs of the center such as supplies, equipment, and appliances; working to obtain these materials, storing them, and supplying them to various organizational units.
The Department consists of the Following Divisions: